Sunday, August 24, 2014

Back to school, for reals.

So one new desk, school uniforms for Rachel, and lots of supplies later, we are into our school year around here.  Rachel is attending Challenge to Excellence, one of the charter schools in Parker, and Caleb and Ella are home-schooling again and excited for Orchard Options to start.
 
Oh my gosh, adorable, right?  She is - so far - loving school and doing great.  I met her teacher this week who said she was a "leader," and very empathetic, always helping others.  :)

She started a few days before the others, since I was still frantically pulling things together to start their year, but start we did!
 
 
 
 
 
 
So far things have gone really well (minus the first day "Can you save Fred (the gummy worm)" activity).  Everyone is happily doing their work and I like being back on a schedule.  Although, we are all very tired because Rachel has to be out the door by 7:30, which means everyone up at around 6:45 to eat breakfast, which is earlier than the girls typically wake up.  So in the evenings, we all pretty much feel like this:
Haha.  Good night!

No comments: