I believe Ella has earned the title of "resident sicko" for our house. We get the sniffles, she gets pneumonia. We get nothing, she gets strep. We get stuffy noses, she gets...who knows? We're back to the doctor today. Might be H1N1, which has made a thorough sweep of Eagle County, but no fatal cases so far, just lots of sick people. Fun, fun. And did I mention that she's the only one in our family (Kip and I included) to break a bone? About two more weeks until cast comes off, yay!
Rachel's nickname should be "Old Faithful," I was thinking. She still spits up, well, all the time. I frequently find dried splats on the floor that I didn't notice when they happened. Nice.
Let's see, so what nickname could Caleb have? Maybe "Mr. Personality"? I made the mistake of coming and checking my e-mail one morning last week after breakfast, and instead of getting dressed and making his bed, he had found a pencil and started drawing lines and ghosts on the kitchen and living room walls to decorate for Halloween. Whoops. So we had a little talk and he spent the next two days making a couple dozen white paper ghosts that we taped to the walls. We had already made paper jack-o-lanterns and a fall leaf tree, so we are very festive now. Construction paper is awesome stuff.
Caleb didn't get a treasure in class last week since he had one yellow face from talking too much. What, my son? Oh, yeah, I have that problem sometimes too. Sorry, son. But this week is looking good so far.
Halloween costumes are coming along. I didn't win the bid on the tiger shirt for Kip (someone was actually willing to pay $5 for it, more than my maximum bid of $2) . So instead he had the idea that he could be a wild cat tamer. I made him a nice laminated badge to pin onto his shirt with picture and his creds (Kip Thygerson, Wild Cat Tamer, C.P.L.T.H. - Certified Professional Leopard and Tiger Handler). He he.
No comments:
Post a Comment