That's right, we've been having all kinds of fun around here. Caleb has caught and kept alive - with help from a library book - 3 caterpillars, named Hose, Rone, and The Little One. He was even able to take them to class this week and show them off while his teacher taught them about chrysalises. Very cool. I threw away our roly poly enclosure this morning because it just gets gross with everything needing to stay damp and all. Ew. Last night we made "mask-ez" (masks, kind of like "ghost-ez" is ghosts) and made scary noises at each other. Caleb dubbed himself "the boo-er." Every now and then Ella would get scared for real, so we'd have to cool it a little bit. She woke up from her nap yesterday crying and very upset because Rachel had a chocolate bunny and she didn't get one. Must have been a vivid dream...
Rachel is walking all over now, about ready to give up crawling. I made a short video of several clips and posted it to YouTube if you want to watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyzpndY6uCk
We sort of giggle every time we watch it.
Ella got lost a few days ago playing outside. We just couldn't find her anywhere. Grandpa finally found her wandering down the road around the corner from the house. She said "I was going for a walk!" When I told her to try and take walks with a grown up, she said, "But, I knowed where the house was!!"
We enjoyed a trip to Gypsum last weekend and had a fun time visiting everyone there. The kids went right up to sing with their old friends for Mother's Day, and Caleb and Parker sang the very loudest of anyone in the whole primary. We were very proud. :) Their teacher gave them cookies, they passed out candy for mother's day, so Caleb declared it to be a "lucky treat day!"
I love being a mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment