Yes, this post is about nursing, so if you don't want any details, maybe skip this one....hee hee!
Caleb and Ella have been around the block before and aren't bothered and/or interested in the baby nursing. But for Rachel, this is a whole new experience. She started by pointing and asking about my "belly buttons," which I was quick to teach her not to poke. :) The first time she saw McKinley latch on, she was mortified - "No, baby, NOO!" She has calmed down since then and understands that it is my chest (not belly buttons) and that the baby gets mommy-milk to drink from my chest. No problem. Then, today, as she was sitting with us, she watched McKinley finish and asked, leaning in, with the sweetest look on her face..."I bite it, mommy?" I quickly shifted and told her that no, only baby gets to bite it. She was disappointed, but not heartbroken. Hee hee hee, what a character.
1 comment:
LOVE this! so cute!
Post a Comment