Moving day is coming...next Wednesday. Life has been a little hectic around here and we have appreciated the help of family and friends as we've packed and cleaned and taken care of new baby + 3 siblings while Kip is in Denver. So, quickly, a round of bad news/good news:
Bad news: McKinley poops on everything - clothes, blankets, bed, carpet. Also Rachel pooped on the carpet.
Good news: I still have lemon juice and sunshine (poop stain remover), a washing machine, and detergent. Yay!
Bad news: I took all the kids to the library, which was successful until I drove off leaving the bag of books on the sidewalk.
Good news: I didn't leave the BABY on the sidewalk. And I remembered to go get the books...later, when we were looking for them to read at home. They were still there, on the sidewalk, baking in the sun. :)
Bad news: I gave myself a nice road-rash stepping off the bathtub, inadvertently landing on the baby tub then hitting the floor sidelong, when I was trying to see how my pants fit in the mirror. (All other mirrors are packed).
Good news: The pants fit.
Bad news: We have a LOT of stuff, even though I feel like I am always filtering and clearing. Still lots of stuff.
Good news: I don't have to load or unload the truck or the storage unit. Thank you, Mesa Movers.
Bad news: Kip is working in Denver, far away from where we are.
Good news: Kip is working (yay!). AND good news: we will be in Denver with him soon - we will be heading out to the Residence Inn for about a month so we can all be together while we "wait" for final word on the Gypsum job. We are excited to be a family for more than just the weekends!
Time for more packing - 2 are sleeping and 2 are watching a show. Yee haw!
No comments:
Post a Comment