This week we got to go to a Denver Nuggets game with Caleb's old basketball team. We were let in early for a "court-side experience" which meant that we got to sit there for a few minutes while a few players warmed up and ignored us.
One player, Arron Afflalo, finally came over and signed some stuff for the kids, so I decided he is my favorite Nugget since I don't know any of them, at all. Go Afflalo! One thing we did notice being right there court-side is that the court actually seems kind of small in that huge Pepsi Center, but the players are GIGANTICALLY tall. Ella was wishing that we could go to the very high seats, and lucky for her our game seats were just about as high as you could go. She was thrilled! We all had a good time - which means cotton candy - and the Nuggets actually won their game in the last 5 seconds, which I think is unusual for them (winning, I mean). McKinley stayed with some friends and had a good time there, I'm sure.
Yesterday, Rachel found Ella's make-up. But she didn't want to smile. :)
Hmm, that looks a little familiar. Oh yeah! Remember when we gave Ella lip gloss for her birthday?
Fun times!
It was a beautiful weekend, we worked in the yard a lot, trying to get things cleared up so we can have a garden, yeah! I can't wait. Although, I admit, I was not thrilled about hauling river rock out of the yard, since we have to wheel it out of there up those darn stairs. Ick. Good thing Kip is so tough and strong. But I can't wait for my garden!
1 comment:
We are getting ready to plant our garden too. Everything is ready, I just need to pick out what I want to plant and what to plant next to each other. This year's garden should be interesting with this gardening newb :)
Post a Comment