PARTY #1 was with our good friends the Allens, who - lucky for us! -swung over to say hello during their family reunion time. Unfortunately, Caleb was at scout camp, and for some reason I can't find any pictures from that day so I must not have taken any.
PARTY #2 was organized by Caleb who wanted to host his Deacon's quorum for a water balloon party. He was an excellent host and even made chocolate chip cookies for everyone to enjoy.
PARTY #3 was our usual neighbor party, thrown together somewhat quickly because one neighbor is moving and the other has to go back to school next week. We should have planned it sooner, except we had a thousand other things going on too. It all worked out great!
Left to right, on the tramp: Carter Seeman, Parker Seeman, Caleb, Logan Given, Drew Given, Josh Given. Standing/kneeling: McKinley, Ella, Rachel, and Abby Given.
BFF picture with Rachel and Abby Given
McKinley and Drew on the rolling helicopter that the Givens donated to us in preparation for their move.
Here is what I learned this year: If you are going to throw three water balloon parties, and not just one, it might definitely be worth it to buy those amazing balloons that you can fill 100 at a time, instead of one at at time. Even if they are 10 times more expensive...probably worth it!
We love summer and I am glad we squeezed all of these parties in with great friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment