Happy holiday- time brought some nice traditions for us, including our annual ward Christmas party, which was visited by the Grinch this year!
Plus, we had the new experience of seeing 2 live reindeer - one was sleeping and one was a little feisty, you can see Santa's helper wrestling with him in the background. We didn't get to pet them, but they had some antlers that were not connected to an animal that you could touch. :)
Our old tradition of making gingerbread houses was alive and well this year!
Ella went with me to see "Finding Neverland" downtown - it was a great show!
Spending time over break building puzzles - I think this one was a gift LAST Christmas, so it was about time to get it DONE!
And...a new tradition of ice skating! We had not taken the kids for a loooong time, since the older two were tiny. I think Ella was a baby and Caleb was 2 maybe. (So Ella and I just watched). They were naturals! It was a lot of fun and we all had some nice sore legs and blisters to show for it.
Happy Holidays!






No comments:
Post a Comment