There were all of the usual last minute jitters and nerves and reminders, but the kids did a great job and I think they had a good time too! It was fun to see them develop over the course of time and really get into their roles, and also be enthusiastic about helping with the set and prop preparations. It is pretty amazing what you can do with a budget of zero!
Ella in particular did a fantastic job being "Kianna," the materialistic and slightly ditzy superhero. She received lots of compliments on her performance and how different it was from her usual self. :) I am proud of her hard work developing this talent!
The League of Superheroes: Technika, Flexa, Grandor, and Kianna
The full cast, including Dr. Khaos and her minions, and the stage crew!
Casey and Ella, AKA Flexa and Kianna
Great job everyone!
..
.
(Whew! I after all of the excitement of the last 6 weeks, I am looking forward to some rest!)




No comments:
Post a Comment