Yes I am, looking forward to breathing big deep breaths again, as this baby has now taken up residence in my lung area. Last night I finally propped an extra pillow underneath my regular one, so my head is way above the rest of me, and it seemed to help. Small price to pay for a sweet little baby to come.
Yesterday the kids and I traveled to GJ to party-harty and trade money for title because we sold the truck. Finally! We didn't make near as much as we had hoped when we started this process, but when a year and four months goes by, well, you get less picky. We are just happy to be done with it. yay!
Kip went to the Klondike with the scouts this weekend, and they all managed not to freeze, which is good. Only one cried. (not Kip) And we decided Kip is not allowed to eat canned beef stew for a really long time, because MAN ALIVE that stuff did something bad to his system. I should know, I share a room with him. But he has been forgiving of my own pregnancy-related gastro-intestinal mishaps, so that's all we'll say about that.
Everything still looks fine with the baby, I was dilated to a "1" last week, which means nothing really, and the next checkup is tomorrow. Kip has requested the baby to come early because the week of the 10th (when she's due) is when the fancy Italian architect is coming to their job site in Aspen, and Kip should be there. I will be as accommodating as possible, but no guarantees.
The kids are fine. Caleb got excited because we went to visit the maternity wing of the hospital and get pre-registered, and he thought we were going to bring our baby home. Soon enough, son, soon enough. Ella recognizes some of the blankets and things we have pulled out and washed this week, and has kindly agreed to let the baby use them.
We tried to take a walk, but it was a little windy and cold, so we're back to plan A, watching Dora while I cook.
No comments:
Post a Comment