He got a cool crown from school:
Had fun with some friends (see my red kitchen?):
Had a bug eating contest with dinosaur grabbers:
And had an all around good time. He declared this the "best birthday party ever." :)
He sure is a lot of fun and we love having him in our family!
We headed back to GJ this weeked to run the big 5K I've been training for and continue the house search. The race went great; I beat my Gypsum Daze time from last year, but I am not a speedy runner by any stretch of the imagination. There were people finishing the 10K when I came in for the 5K, if that tells you anything. But it was fun, even in the snow, so thanks Kendra and thanks Kip for bringing the kids to cheer me on!
We found a few good possibilities for houses, and stayed through Monday so we could call them, but they were already rented. We'll keep looking!
Things are good, just very very cold. We got a lot of snow while we were in GJ for the weekend, and the temperature is back in he negatives, but here's two awesome things: someone shoveled my driveway so I didn't have to do it when I got back from GJ with the kids (thank you, shoveling angel); and we have a nice warm home, car, clothes, bed, etc to stay in from the cold. So, life is good. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment