Monday, November 30, 2009

Yes, please; and no, thank you!

For this week, a round of "Yes, please!" (things I'd like to do again) and "No, thank you!" (things I do NOT want to do again)

Go to warm Arizona and visit family for Thanksgiving, enjoy the outdoors, go shopping, and have an all around good time: Yes, please!

Be served a subpoena to testify in a post-divorce trial: No, thank you. (That's what I get for trying to help, eh?!)

Eat yummy Thanksgiving food, including delicious pumpkin pie almost made by Kristen: Yes, please!

Call 911 at 1:40 AM because Kip passed out and had some kind of horribly scary seizure: No, thank you! (He is OK now, and thinks maybe it was some bad food he ate. Yikes.)

Get out the Christmas decorations and music for another year: Yes, please!

Try to figure out where the stink in the kitchen in coming from (rotten potato): No, thank you!

What a week!

1 comment:

KC and DL said...

Crazy! Is Kip okay? -Kyle