But the Halloween grinch/scrooge effect only hit today, the rest of the time we've had a ball. Kip and I went to an adult party Friday night (not THAT kind of adult party...) and finally came up - last minute - with our costume idea: can you tell what we are? TORO!
Thanks for the fun party Darrin and Darcy (where we got to play Minute-to-Win-It games); we walked away with the prize for the best "couple costume." Yeah! See, there was a reason I saved those sparkly dance pants from high school. Rob and Kristen - recognize that wig? Yup, it's from the Prescott Goodwill, with some hanger/foil/muslin horns sewn in. Nice.
And the kids, of course, had a blast all week. Rachel's first year was a success - I love that first time when they are so happy and amazed because people just throw candy in your bucket when you walk up to them. I might have to make them dress up one more time because ALL the pictures I took turned out blurry. Boo! But here's our best effort so far:
Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell for the storm trooper and yoda costumes. I think yoda is the cutest ever! Ella is a ballerina, and she did not want me to fix her hair or anything. Okay, easy!
Hope everyone had as much fun as we did! I'm already looking forward to Thanksgiving. Turkey and pie, mmmmmmmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment