YOU GUYS. This is the birth record of my great-great-grandmother, born in 1875. "Hilda Albertina" born June 30, 1875 to Fredrik Johansson (farmhand) and Anna Christina Vestholm.
SO COOL! My dad, my mom, and I all worked different lines back, and all had success finding people.
Ella climbing around the old mill (used to be water powered) - it still operates once year just for funsies!
The mill again...
Grandpa, Ella, and Grandma in the Old Mill Museum
Inside the mill - still shiny and pristine, and very cool. Lots of pieces to keep in order - this was only one part of one floor!
Ella and me on the back of the bicycle limo!
Grandma and Grandpa were excellent drivers!
Ella dancing - woohoo!
AND THERE WERE PIPERS IN LINDSBORG!
Grandpa, and Ella in front of the Dala Horse at Hemslojd.
The employee at Hemslojd took a photo of all of us, which was very nice of her, so we forgive her for cutting the dala horse's head out. ;)
And I *must* finish with the postcard that had me laughing so hard I nearly wet my pants.
UFF DA!










No comments:
Post a Comment